As President/Consultant at MEHMCO Financial Services, CFO at US Helicopter Corporation, Senior Director, Corporate Finance at Pan American World Airways and Manager, Corporate Finance/Pension Investments at The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company my experience is diverse.
Negotiations / Debt / Equity / Leasing / Capital Raising / Crisis Management / Turnarounds & Restructuring/ Treasury/ Regulatory/ Cash Flow Forecasting/ Taxation / Organizational & Process Transformation / Financial Planning & Analysis Acquisitions / Team Leadership & Development / Diverse Industry & Situational Experience / Strategic Partnerships/ Federal & State Tax Compliance
WHAT DO I DO?
▪ Hit the ground running with innovative strategies that quickly make a positive impact.
▪ Provide well-organized change with a natural talent for mentoring others to become successful.
▪ Focus on debt/equity management, market development, negotiations and tactical business expertise.
▪ Negotiate and deliver commitments on time.
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
▪ A broad base of clients across the transportation, retail, service and professional industries.
▪ Bankers, Corporate Finance Teams and Insurance Specialists.
▪ Attorneys across a broad spectrum of disciplines.
▪ Private Equity Investors and Corporate Auditors.
▪ Travel and Transportation Industry Executives.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
▪ Expansive knowledge that goes above and beyond the typical financial executive.
▪ Consulting knowledge regarding start-ups, shut-downs and every detail in between.
▪ Effectiveness in high-pressure situations
▪ Lecturing experience on taking companies public, turnarounds and entrepreneurship.