NYIC, IFA Northeast & AFBA Lending Conference
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 (1:30 PM - 4:45 PM) (EDT)
Join us for a panel discussion on wires and transfer frauds to lenders, insurance protections and other measures. Following the first panel will be a second panel discussing legal updates in areas such as California, New York, and New Jersey that will highlight licenses by lenders, brokers, disclosures, and confessions of judgement. New bankruptcy bill points will be discussed and how it will impact alternative lenders. Join us on October 22nd to find out more!
Panel 1: Wires and Transfer Frauds to Lenders
- Moderator, Richard Simon, Member of the firm, Mandelbaum Salsburg
- Michael Fortino, CFO & COO, White Oak
- Steven Teppler, Member of the Firm, Mandelbaum Salsburg
- Harvey Topitz, Founder & Principal, Rivers Insurance Group
Panel 2: Legal Updates
- Moderator, Lindsey Rohan, Attorney, Platinum Rapid Funding
- Jim Cretella, Member of the Firm, Otterbourg P.C.
- Anthony Giuliano, Esq, Partner, Pryor & Mandelup, LLP
- Richard Lafont, Counsel, Platzer, Swergold, Levine, Goldberg, Katz & Jaslow, LLP
- Patrick Siegfried, Assistant General Counsel, Rapid Finance
This panel will discuss...
- Disclosure, disclosure, disclosure, California, NY and New Jersey all tackle disclosure in their recent legislative bills
- To Confess or not to Confess...and now where to confess
- Lending without a License: New York's Proposed License bill
- The always reliable UCC...is only as reliable as it's filer! Review timing and language issues
- Bankruptcy Updates: Expedited Chapter 11's; adversary proceedings, the estate, are you in or are you out?
$85 NYIC/IFA/AFBA Member
2:00pm Panel 1
3:30pm Panel 2
Event will conclude by 5:00pm
141 W. 38th Street
New York, NY 10018 United States