|Session 1: Healthcare - Will It Be The Next Big Meltdown Like Retail?|
- Moderator, Kenneth A. Rosen, Board Member of RWJBarnabas Health and Member of Lowenstein Sandler
- Mark Claster, President of Carl Marks & Co., Managing Member of Carl Marks Advisors, Board Member and Board Chairof Northwell Health
- Melanie Cyganowski, Temporary Operator of Interfaith Hospital and Member of Otterbourg P.C.
- Mark Herbers, Senior Director, Alix Partners
- Suzanne Koenig, President, SAK Management Services
|Session 2: Use of Mediation in Commercial Finance Disputes|
Topics to be covered include: A short primer on Mediation (timing, applicable law, mediation agreements, confidentiality and good faith); Selecting the Mediator (the pros and cons of judges, former judges, lawyers and business people and comparative costs); When and How a Mediator may Employ Different Styles of Mediation (facilitative, evaluative, and directive); and Achieving the Desired Result (preparation, objectives, authority, and the settlement agreement).
- Moderator, Honorable Louis H. Kornreich (Ret.), Of Counsel, Bernstein Shur
- Mark Minuti, Partner, Saul, Ewing, Arnstein & Lehr
- Matthew Schwartz, Partner, Bederson
- Honorable Alan S. Trust, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge, Eastern District of New York
|Session 3: Lenders Seeking Lenders: The Lender Finance Market|
Market Leaders will discuss: Prospects and industry preferences, deal structure, pricing, collateral, due diligence. A special segment will include a discussion on the perspectives of a Lender as a Borrower and how a Lender is selected and why.
- Moderator, Paul H. Shur, Shareholder, Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A.
- Cyndi Giles, Head of Lender Finance, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Phil Schatten, CEO, RAI Group
- Mark Seigel, President, Veritas Financial Partners
- David Viggiano, SVP & Sales Manager, People's United Business Capital
|Qualifies for 1 CPE/CTP/CIRA per Session|
Please contact Chelsea Seres at email@example.com