Program #4: Part of the NYIC Webinar Series | Current Disruptors in Real Estate and Bankruptcy
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 (2:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (EDT)
The Real Estate Bankruptcy Business is Booming!
Join NYIC for an engaging virtual panel with our real estate experts as they share their
experiences in today's ever-changing landscape.
Our panelists plan to discuss the following topics:
- NYC Rent Law Changes and Regulations
- New Retail Landscape
- Expected Boom in Bankruptcy Business
- Real Estate Financing in the New Paradigm
- Real Estate During COVID-19 and "Protests"
- Capitalizing on the Chaos in the Marketplace
- Pitfalls and Risks to Investing
- Outlook for 2020 and beyond
President of Bankruptcy
Belkin Burden Goldman LLP
VP Senior Business Development Officer
Senior Vice President
RCS Real Estate